Prayer Outline for Pastors/Church:
- Ephesians 1:17 – Pastors will have the Spirit of Wisdom & Revelation
- Ephesians 6:19 – Pastors to have Boldness and Divine Utterance
- Psalms 92:10 – Pastors will be anointed with fresh oil and fresh word
- Acts 4:29-30 – Signs, wonders, and miracles will follow
- 1 Corinthians 12/Hebrews 2:4 – Gifts of the spirit to operate
- 1 Samuel 10:5-7 – New levels of anointing, church to come up higher
- Romans 1:11 – Be ready to receive impartations (by laying hands or the Word)
- Acts 3:5, Matthew 10:40-41 – We (the Church) will come expecting to receive
- Pray in the Holy Ghost
Prayer for Special Meetings:
Prayer for Your Mind:
Isaiah 26:3 (AMP) – You will guard him and keep him in perfect and constant peace whose mind [both its inclination and its character] is stayed on You, because he commits himself to You, leans on You, and hopes confidently in You.
1 Corinthians 2:16 (AMP) – For who has known or understood the mind (the counsels and purposes) of the Lord so as to guide and instruct Him and give Him knowledge? But we have the mind of Christ (the Messiah) and do hold the thoughts (feelings and purposes) of His heart.
2 Timothy 1:7 (AMP) – For God did not give us a spirit of timidity (of cowardice, of craven and cringing and fawning fear), but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of calm and well-balanced mind and discipline and self-control.
Isaiah 54:17 – No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper.
Philippians 4:8 (ESV) – Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.
Prayer: Father I come to you in the name of Jesus and I thank you that I have the mind of Christ. I declare that you have not given me the spirit of fear but of love, power, and of a sound mind. I have (possess) a sound mind because my mind is set on you. No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper because greater is He that is in me that he that is in the world. I say that my mind is blessed, my mind is sound, and my mind is getting in line with the Word of God. Thank you Father that I have the mind of Christ.